Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference Weekend--a most fun filled weekend...

In April and October every year, we have Conference. Our prophet and the General Authorities give us instruction and teachings. There are 4 sessions, 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. In between sessions on Saturday, Curtis took me to Sew and Save and picked up some dishtowels. My sister, Carolyn gave me some left over border prints for Halloween for dishtowels. I sewed them up in a jiffy. This makes a fun and fast project. I think they turned out pretty cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute! I wish I could do things in a "jiffy" like that! BTW, I love the new layout of your blog. It totally fits you!

marciea casselman said...

Love the towels. That border print really makes them so cute. Good job.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh cute towels!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails