Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Thankful List

On this day of Thanksgiving....Here is my thankful list. Please know that if I listed absolutely everything that I'm thankful for, the list would go on forever.
1. I'm thankful for my family.
2. I'm thankful for my sweet husband.
3. I'm thankful for my children...sometimes this is a mixed emotion..hahaha
4. I'm thankful for a home.
5. I'm thankful for food to eat.
6. I'm thankful for transportation.
7. I'm thankful for hobbies....life would not be worth living if there was nothing to distract us from the hard times.
8. I'm thankful for fabric....love fabric with all my heart. It speaks to me.
9. I'm thankful for friends. They truly are the spice of life. They bring me great joy and teach me so much.
10. I'm thankful for a great job and the world's best boss. I'm spoiled rotten.

Everyone enjoy the few remaining hours of this most THANKFUL holiday and reflect upon the many bounties we have been given. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

1 comment:

marciea casselman said...

I like your top ten thankful list. I think that sometimes we just need to stop and count our blessings because it makes the hard times seem a little better. I had that experience one night when I REALLY didn't want to be at the church, I was feeling down. I was asked to play the piano so I was dutifully plodding through the hymns when I came across "Count your many blessings". It was amazing how quickly my attitude changed from sadness to gratefulness. It is a trick that works miracles in people's lives.
I am thankful for you. I love you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails