Friday, February 13, 2009

A Very HUGE thank you...

My very best friend in the whole wide world, Shari, sent me this wonderful box yesterday, containing this wonderful fun and interesting purse, which by the way I adore. The box also contained many other wonderful treasures. I just want to say a HUGE thank you Shari. I absolutely love it, love it, love it. I will carry this around with utmost pride. THANK YOU!!!

Also, stage 1 of stage 3 is done on the embroidery for my Thanksgiving quilt. I'm really excited for this to come together. I apologize for the bad photography. One day, I'll master the camera...until then, it gives me something to laugh about.

10 comments:

Alissa said...

What a cute purse/tote! I love that. And I am so impressed that you already have that panel finished with the embroidery! I'm only halfway done with the one that just has words, LOL.

Nedra said...

What a great purse! And what a great friend. You must be pretty good to her too for her to send you something so thoughtful.

marciea casselman said...

Is that purse made out of fabric? It is bright and sunny and certainly one that will make you think of Shari every time you see it.
Sweet!

Kritta22 said...

I love both of those things!

That purse is awesome and I've wanted one for a long time! You are so lucky!

Your emboridery is amazing!! What are you going to do with it?

Momoo said...

The purse is sooo bright and cheerful. Is it made from fabric? A few years ago my sister-in-law made a bag for my daughter using juice boxes.
The embroidery is going to look great on a Thanksgiving quilt. Are you embroidering by hand or machine?

Small House said...

What a great friend you have. Of course, I'm thinking you probably spoil her too. LOVE the bag. It has you all over it...bright and happy. The embroidery is beautiful. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Have a great Valentines day.
Sandra

Jessica Jane said...

Where did she get that purse? I need one!

Quilts And Pieces said...

The purse is wonderful! But I really love the thanksgiving block!

Something Marvellous said...

Wow, that purse is so cool!

Unknown said...

You're coming right along with Over The River and Through The Woods. Looks great and I think yhour camera is doing just fine. What a lovely bag!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails