Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sister's Day


We had a Sister's Day yesterday....the pictures are out of order, but hey--this is what we did--went to My Heritage Quilt Store in Ogden,UT. She had these fun vintage aprons hanging at the ceiling...makes me laugh as I grew up with similar models...there were some cute displays....




Family busily trying to decide what to purchase ...



We started our journey at Rainbow Gardens--they always have great shopping with unique gifts...




Check out these adorable birds--they have a hidden zipper at the top and they are a little coin purse...


Darling paper clips with yo-yos. I thought this was a cute idea...









Lunch at The Greenery--did you know they are the home of the Mormon muffins? Let me tell you--you haven't lived until you have eaten one with that honey butter...




We are all smiles because we all love good food....









We became engrossed in coversations...and thoroughly enjoyed the day. We really try to get together several times a year with planned activities so we can see each other. I have 4 sisters and I realized that I am missing a picture of one..I am not the best photographer and I had some blurred photos...oh no....till next get together--in the meantime, we will feast on the memories...

2 comments:

marciea casselman said...

Thanks Mary for that lovely picture of me. I am engrossed in something... not sure what.
What a delightful day it was. I love, love, loved it.

Alan said...

You have a fun blog! My sister an I do our own shop hop every summer. She lives in St.George an I live in No. Davis county. Would you mind telling me where the shop in Ogden is? Somehow I've missed knowing about it! Thanks so much. My email is janalee79@msn.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails