Friday, October 22, 2010

It's No Secret...


That I love Nancy Halverson's designs and she has come out with a new book, Count On It. Well--I had to run in and buy it because I will be obsessed over it until I get it, so I got it. Love it. If you like to decorate for holidays, birthdays and such you will love this book. The fonts in the book are terrific as well and you could do many other things with them. You could even make that calendar quilt you've been wanting to do for a long time, and the blocks are already designed for you--imagine that! Enjoy!
(photo borrowed from Fat Quarter Shop)

3 comments:

Nedra said...

You are always so good to show us the latest Nancy H. books and designs. Thanks.

marciea casselman said...

Good for you. Have fun working on the new patterns.

Martha said...

I love Nancy H. I didn't know there was a new book coming out. Thanks for keeping me posted. I will have to order this one. The shops in my area do not carry Art to Heart. I have to pick up fabric and books when I travel or order it online. I look at your Nancy quilts often. I wish I could find a block of the month of her quilts and projects somewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails