Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Block 2 Little Birdie Stitches

 I have been piecing 12 1/2" blocks of 2 1/2" squares to sew with the Little Birdie Stitches.  This is a great project to make a fun quilt and use up all those scraps that I have boxes and boxes of.  I have been really enjoying this in between other projects.  I'm trying to incorporate Bonnie Hunter's leaders and enders.  It saves on thread and it is amazing how quickly they sew up.
The February block for Little Birdie Stitches.  If you haven't been stitching these and would like to, it stiches up really fast and it is a fun take along project.  The finished block is 12 1/2" and the demo is done with Sunkissed, which is beautiful.  The button for this project is on my sidebar.

1 comment:

Momoo said...

Cute way to use up scraps. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails