Sunday, February 6, 2011

Zippered pillow back...

 With February being the month of pillows, I am going to sew up a few!!  Over at sewmamasew.com/blog2/?cat=19 is a great tutorial on how to sew in a hidden zipper on the pillow back.  Creative Little Daisy did the tutorial.  Sew your zipper low, high or in the middle of the back, whatever suits your fancy.  Her tip is that you use fusible tape to hold the zipper in place--I'm a true believer henceforth and forever...
The front of the pillow--left over triangle squares from the "Come Fly With Me" quilt.  Fun project to work on since I'm really not a football fan and the Super Bowl was booming all through the house.  Hey, I'm a quilting fan and I was perfectly content to finish up another project!!

1 comment:

Nedra said...

I like your new background. And I saw that post on the zippered back. Glad to know it really does work well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails