Monday, April 4, 2011

Swim bag...

This is my old swim bag--a great recycle project that has served me well, however, I wanted a much deeper bag with a deeper pocket to hold items and actually keep them dry...Tonight, I set about to make a new bag...Lucy really wanted her picture taken tonight.  She kept posing and posing...
 The new and improved bag...3 rows deep instead of 2 and webbing handles instead of capri sun pouch handles...It will go for its' maiden voyage tomorrow when I join my friends at water aerobics at 5:00 am...
New and improved deep pocket...I think that I'm gonna like my new bag...and  it was free and the bag is water proof...bonus!!

3 comments:

Nedra said...

A great way to recycle!

marciea casselman said...

That looks really nice. I am with you on wanting pockets inside my bags. They make all the difference.

Martha said...

I love the bag. I think I will make myself one. When I use to teach Home Ec, the students use to collect the juice pouches and sew them into bags. I love how colorful they are. Thanks for reminding me of this great project!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails