Friday, January 13, 2012

Mystery Valentine...

I have never participated in a mystery quilt before, but as I have watched My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe put on these mystery quilts and I see how cute they turn out, I had to do the Valentine one.  I don't have a lot of Valentine decorations as compared to Halloween and Christmas so I am excited to participate in this mystery. 
The mystery started last Friday and we were given 49 squares of background fabric to sew together and embroider on the background.  If you present the previous week's kit completed the following week, you get that kit for free.  So here is my completed kit for last week.  I will put together this week's kit and then update you all with this darling mystery...

1 comment:

Mary said...

I have never done a mystery quilt....and I can't wait to see what happens with yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails