Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pine Needles...

On our last trip into the Salt Lake City area, my husband graciously stopped at Pine Needles for me...Always and forever a treat!!  I love this cute design for Sandy Klop's lastest fabric collection...
I couldn't resist buying this panel for an I Spy quilt.  All I have to do is add borders and quilt...A great quilt for nap time  for the grandbaby...
Sandy Workman's pattern--isn't it precious???
I love this rosebud quilt--so refreshing and springy...
Love this design and love the grey lines throughout...
I am currently working on embroidering this little quilt, Little Things by Sandy Workman--I love little embroideries and this quilt is precious for a baby...
An adorable applique quilt, again by Sandy Workman...isn't she fabulous with her designs???
A fun display of quilted Valentines...By the way, Happy Valentines Day!!!  I made up a couple of these sweet valentines and tied chocolate to them for the family...(fun project)
This little guy makes me giggle and anxious for spring....

4 comments:

Mary said...

What fun! I have seen the quilt with the cute dresses hanging on the clothes line....it is just adorable. I love Sandy's patterns. What a great place to visit!

marciea casselman said...

I think the I Spy quilt sounds cute. I may have to look into that.

Alissa said...

I am in love with the Little Things quilt. I think I NEED to make that!

Jaci said...

Pine Needles is my favorite quilt shop! Love the pictures, thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails