Monday, April 16, 2012

Patchwork Friends Quilt Guild...

 Here we are for the April quilt guild...Enjoy the show!!! I missed last month because of a schedule conflict so it was so good to get back!!




 This quilt is the spring mystery quilt put on by My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe...I made one and it was really fun!!





 This picture and the following picture are from My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe, which Kim and Kris came and talked to our guild.  These girls have it going on.  They are fun, creative and really smart.  The store is amazing and I have to make excuses to go all the time and get something here or there...






Please ignore the blurry photos as my camera has a really slow shutter and people show their quilts really fast....Some really fun show and share this month!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like a fun group! Great quilts, too!

Nedra said...

I've heard so many wonderful things about this quilt shop. Great ideas from Show and Tell. Thanks!

marciea casselman said...

Love the Easter quilt. It's my favorite.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails