Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bee in My Bonnet Row Along--Row One...

Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet is hosting a Row Along...She will post every 2 weeks and the Row Along will go into springtime.  The measurements of this quilt will be a twin size quilt...I am so excited to do this and if you want to join along, there is still time...just go here...
Here are my 3" squares that I cut... 
This is the strip that it made...Lori shows a fun technique for sewing these 1 1/2" squares beginning with 3" squares...If you are up to learning fun techniques and sewing a darling quilt follow along...

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Looks like this will be a bright, fun quilt to be finishing up in the Springtime, Mary.
I am trying really hard to resist all new projects for the time being--other than one I have committed to already that starts sometime this fall. Need to get going on some gifts for Christmas--and it is closer than I realized! Yikes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails