Sunday, September 30, 2012

Women's Conference Outing at Pine Needles...

 This is my family of sisters, my mom and nieces...every year we get together at conference time and  go to Gardner Village to have lunch, shop and then finally make our way to the Women's Conference which is always held on the last Saturday in September...
 This witch and her black cats is just adorable and would be so cute in my yard...must find someone who can cut this out of wood...
Cooper and Grandpa...for church today, I put him in the little duck vest that I knit for my oldest son over 20 years ago...he looked adorable, however he did not want his picture taken and was unhappy...isn't he cute???

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

What a neat tradition for the women in the family.
I've never been to Gardiner Village at this time of year, but I hear it is fun.
Somebody doesn't want to wear ducks. : )

marciea casselman said...

I remember those vests! I love it. Kalie had a blue one. Anyways...it was tons of fun on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to be so close to family.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is just the cutest!! (Even when bawling and unhappy!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails