Monday, November 5, 2012

 I made some Thanksgiving pillows...they were so fun to make and really put me in the mood for this important holiday...often overlooked by Christmas...
 Gratitude is of utmost importance...it feeds the soul and gives inner peace when we can be grateful for what we have.  It instills acceptance of our circumstances and opens our minds to new possibilities for improvement.  Happy is the person who has a grateful heart....
I am most grateful for the safe arrival of our newest little grandson.  This is baby Oliver, weighing in at 3 lbs. 13 oz. nine weeks early.  He is just perfect, just needs to grow.  He got his first helicopter ride as he was life lighted to a larger hospital with a great NICU.  He did not require oxygen and at just one week, they took out all the IV's.  He is doing awesome.

7 comments:

Janet O. said...

Lovely little Thanksgiving projects, Mary.
Hope all goes well with the new arrival. My youngest grandson arrived at a similar size 3 years ago.

Nedra said...

oh, Mary, look at your little guy :) He is so cute. And so tiny. I'm so glad to know he is doing OK. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new grandbaby.
love the give thanks pillow

marciea casselman said...

Ollie looks pretty good considering his early birth.

Alissa said...

I really love these pillows! Great job as always! Now I wish I had one or two.

Oliver looks great, I hope his hospital stay isn't too long.

Martha said...

Aww precious little guy! Grandchildren are the BEST!

Martha said...

Aww precious little guy! Grandchildren are the BEST!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails