Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Mat...

 When My Girlfriends Quilt Shoppe opened up, they were giving this pattern as a free pattern....
 I've always wanted quilty birthday things to display for that SPECIAL day...
 This little mat is about 24 1/2" square...A very fun little project, which I have seen in multiple fabrics and colorways...they all look great!!!
 Seriously, this makes me excited to celebrate birthdays at my house...
If you would like to celebrate birthdays at your house with a cute little mat, you can find the pattern here...The pattern is by Kimberbell Designs...she seriously designs the cutest things!!!

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Cute birthday mat, Mary. I don't recall if I picked up that pattern-since I shy away from applique. Yours is very fun! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails