Monday, August 5, 2013

Recent Finishes...

 My most recent baby quilt...it is a Texas cowboy theme...
 Minky on the back for extra snuggly wonderfulness....
 My finished row-along quilt from Bee in My Bonnet's Lori Holt...
 Close up of quilting and apples....an allover meander was chosen for the quilting as the quilt itself is so busy...love how it turned out...
 Bee label on the back...
 Journal covers at long last are done...
 This is my current project...Emeralds from a Fons and Porter magazine...
Rolling Stone block set on point with a variety of green fabric...Can't wait to see this one finished...What have you been working on???

6 comments:

marciea casselman said...

Nothing. But I bought more fabric. Does that count? Love, love, love your quilts. Please put me in your will.

Mary said...

Oh my goodness! These Are so cute! I love the feel of minky. It makes such a special blanket.

Quilts And Pieces said...

The baby quilt is adorable! And I love, love, love your row along! Your fabrics are wonderful you used!

Janet O. said...

Some wonderful finishes, Mary!
That is a pretty current project.
How are the barns coming along?

Nedra said...

Wow! Those are some pretty impressive finishes! You really have been busy this summer.

Marie said...

Love your Bee In My Bonnet quilt - very cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails