Monday, September 30, 2013

Women's Conference with Our Annual Trip to Gardner Village...

I wanted to share these little ties that I made...It is time for fall Sunday outfits for the grand babies...I found the tutorial on Pinterest and I thought you might like it.  I fat quarter will make 3 ties  and here is your link...http://imsharingthewealth.blogspot.com/2011/09/little-boy-tie-tutorial.html
 This is our big group at the restaurant, Archibalds...we needed 2 tables...
 another shot of my table...
 A shot at the other table...
 Final shot at the other table...
 I love red...I love houndstooth...I loved this chair...
 Fabulous clock...love...
 Fell in love with this Star of India quilt at Pine Needles...
 Taking photos of the decorations at Gardner Village...Don't you love my shadow?
 Witches were out and ready to play ball...
 More autumn decorations...
Would you like a poisoned apple my dear???

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

This is such a nice tradition you have with the women of your family. Looks like you had a great time at Gardner Village. I've never been there when the witches are out. : )

Nedra said...

Since the move to Arizona, I have missed being able to go to Gardner Village in the Fall. Love Arichibalds and all of the fun stores, but especially the quilt store. Thanks for the pics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails